Is made up of nearly 300 small and big islands of the Indian Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands (Andaman and Nicobar Islands). It is located in the Bay of Bengal in the south Indian Ocean. The capital is Port Blair.
A word came from the Malay language term Handumn change the name of the Hindu deity Hanuman form. N word is derived from the language, which means the land of naked people. It is also known as the Garden of Eden. As noted elsewhere, somewhere around Sri Lanka ‘Adam’ was born.
Bay of Bengal due to the tropical rain forest and plant, animal and marine life diversity and beauty is made. The white marble with palm trees on its banks shore values It is a state of paradise.
The rhythm of tribal Tblon clean bright colorful fishes are seen dancing in the water. The major coast-to Corbyn’s Cove and Cirayatapu, Harminder Bay Beach, Krmtang beach, Radhanagar beach and Vijayanagar, Ramnagar Vandur Coast National Park and is also a marine park.
1. Corbyn Cove and Ciraya island: Corbyn’s Cove and Ciraya sunbathing island’s most beautiful and excellent. But the musical chirping of birds and the sound of the sea, fast dissolve in the ears, so that the voice of our soul to be coming from within. The different types of birds in the dense forests are home Mengruv, which offers visitors a wonderful experience.
2. Harminder Bay Beach: fresh coconut water to saturate the throat of the sea waves you can enjoy a swim with dolphins. Blair, Hut Bay is located in 100 kilometers Antrdweep Harminder Bay coast where the boat can be reached through the service.
3. Krmtang Beach: The beach you will be seduced by the large number of leatherback turtles. The island’s sandy beaches are famous for turtle house. There are some important species such as the turtle leather back turtle, green sea turtle, turtle and the Olive Ridley turtle Hawk bill, Water Monitor Lizard, who lives in salt water and Retikulet Pitn etc. Gong. The beach, which is located in the Maya monkey in the middle of the Andaman 240 kilometers by road north and 136 kilometers by boat from Port Blair is.
4. Radhanagar beach and Vijayanagar: The holy for all nature lovers, the most beautiful and untouched beaches are the center of attention. Tropical greenery and away from the hustle and bustle of city life is a separate housing. This is a perfect Andaman Holidays destination. Requires a public beach located in Radhanagar and Vijayanagar.
5. Coast Ramnagar: Ramnagar full of beautiful sand beach is able to calm your troubled mind. If you are thinking of a holiday to arrive and then all Dehr here and go on the hunt for different birds. The clear waters and palm-fringed beaches decorated to growth will your experience.
5. Vandur National Park: This park is famous for the wildlife sanctuary. Vandur National Park and about 12 islands in the southwest of Port Blair is located approximately 30 kilometers. It is one of India’s best marine park.
For the most part in the island’s gardens are full of thick trees, bushes and even the open spaces are filled with vines. Dense tree, vine and bushes can hear the sound of birds, but is hard to see them. Branches and vines hanging over the sea are seen.
Certainly, on the Andaman and Nicobar Islands holidays Ibtana a living is nothing short of heavenly. You can not forget a lifetime experience of staying here. Spirituality is the hottest destination for those looking for. Definitely staying here salvation can be found.